I have been sent into a tail spin. I found out that my babysitter, who comes to my house to watch Lynlee, had visa problems and I don't know when she will be coming back. I have been trying to find a good daycare, which isn't too expensive, that I feel would be good for Lynlee.
You know what..... this is hard.
It was a hard decision to go back to work in the first place but the bills that started to come in solved that one. Now for me to have to make that decision again to continue to work, well; it just tears at my heart. She is so fun to watch right now, with her own personality, and I just want to do what is best.
I have looked at some centers and it scares me to think about leaving my child there.
omygosh Steph I am so sorry.. let me know if you need me to come up and help you :)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. She'll love daycare and all the interaction she'll have with kids. Just remember what Ethan tells me..."Get a job mom! Just get a job!"
ReplyDeleteStephanie,
ReplyDeleteWhy did you not call me?! Shame on you. But, I do understand your conundrum. Your heart so longs to be home with the kids but the bills scream to be paid. Best wishes with your decision. Let me know if I can help.