
Halloween - Can you believe us. Brant and I are the famous Gothic Painting...yes Brant shaved his head just for this. Ayden is Prince Caspian and Lynlee is our little angel. What fun we had. This is at a Halloween party at his sisters house. I think Ayden was a bit mad because we told him to hold his sword instead of play like he was attacking someone.
This is the day Lynlee started walking...in fact she was walking away from me because she didn't like getting her diaper changed. She hasn't stopped running since. What a wiggle worm.

Little Lynlee, with her cousin, playing outside at Grandma's house.

We went to Sand Hollow with Brant family. I love this picture of Lynlee. She is such a cute girl. She is a real water baby, but what do you expect when her parent both love the water.

What fun we had riding 4-wheelers in the desert. Ayden loved riding with his dad because they went fast. We went with my dad and my brother-in-law and his boys. They had a geat time. Ayden still talks about it....and the poor squirrel.
No comments:
Post a Comment