January 30, 2009

25 Randon Things

I thought I would add this so I can look at it and laugh about what I was thinking today.

1. I love the water; the sound of waterfalls, swimming, walking in the rain (if I am not wet)
2. I want to lose 30 lbs
3. It was really hard for me to go back to work after having my daughter
4. I like the color purple.
5. My favorite season is fall; with the leaves changing colors and falling on the ground; crunching when you walk on them.
6. If I had time I would paint again, and sew
7. I was a nanny in Japan
8. I hate buying clothes for myself but I always complain about not having anything to wear
9. I usually don't cook anymore. Brant usually makes Sunday dinner
10. I can't even remember the last time I made cookies that didn't come out of a box
11. I clean when I get mad
12. I love to go hiking
13. I want to go out and play in the snow but I haven't been able to because it is dark by the time I get home and there is always stuff planned on the weekends or kids are sick.
14. When I was growing up I though it would be cool to meet someone who already had a child or two but when it happened I didn't realize how hard and rewarding it would be.
15. I would like to think I can take criticism but I really don't think I take it well.
16. I have always wanted to be a teacher but I feel like I am not very good when I teach my kids in sunday school
17. I want to scrapbook. My sister has some amazing pages but I feel like I don't have the time...and I need to print a lot of pictures that are on my computer.
18. I love italian food but I am trying to stay away from it right now
19. I want to have a really tone body so when I stand next to my husband, with his big muscles, we look good together
20. I worry that I am not teaching my kids enough..I don't want them to be behind in school
21. I watch every penny....we don't have alot but I probably get annoying about it
22. I sometimes have a hard time living in the city..no I have a hard time with the traffic
23. I miss living in "the bubble" while I was in Japan
24. I have a hard time expressing appreciation
25. I have a wonderful family and great friends

3 comments:

  1. Steph, I'm so glad you made a blog! YAY! And, you look beautiful, I hope you know that!! I am sure Brant would agree with me :) So fun to keep up with you now! We need to get together though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see you have a blog!! I liked your random thoughts! You're little girl is adorable!! Can't wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to see you have a blog!! I liked your random thoughts! You're little girl is adorable!! Can't wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete