We are also doing some work on our yard. We are leveling off part of the yard, which requires a wall on three sides and backfill dirt and then we can add a swing set. The stumps are actually coming out easier then we anticipated. We have received two loads of dirt also but may need more. We still have quite a bit of work ahead of us.
July 8, 2009
Recent Happenings
I am not able to view my pictures when I uploaded them so hopefully I don't miss anything. Ayd.. and Lyn.. are just the best kids. As you can see little girl has mastered the look of disapproval. I love it.... They are the greatest kids and I am so grateful that both big brother and little sister get along so well.
We are also doing some work on our yard. We are leveling off part of the yard, which requires a wall on three sides and backfill dirt and then we can add a swing set. The stumps are actually coming out easier then we anticipated. We have received two loads of dirt also but may need more. We still have quite a bit of work ahead of us.





We are also doing some work on our yard. We are leveling off part of the yard, which requires a wall on three sides and backfill dirt and then we can add a swing set. The stumps are actually coming out easier then we anticipated. We have received two loads of dirt also but may need more. We still have quite a bit of work ahead of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute cute family :0) Sounds like you have been busy with your yard - It sure is a lot of work..I'm in the middle of doing our yard as well. Can't wait to see pics of the finished project :)
ReplyDelete