May 29, 2009

A New Adventure Begins

Today is my last day at my current job and I am now going to stay home with my kids. I am extremely excited for this. I am going to be babysitting some cute, fun kids out of my home. I have so many ideas floating around in my head I can't wait to write them all down, from crafts, songs and games. I am so grateful.

It was hard for me to go back to work after Lynlee was born and now this just feels right and everything just feel into place. How lucky I am. I don't mean to gloat I totally understand how it feels to have to work and all I can say is, hang in there!

Well to all those who are reading this...today is a good day for me and hopefully for you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment