Woohoo!!! Well we shall see anyway. My doctor has told me that on Saturday he will induce me and I will finally be able to meet my little girl. I am so excited. She has been moving and active, just like her big sister was, so I am certain she will keep me on my toes.
I have been put on bed rest because my blood pressure has been high and now some of the other symptoms of toxemia are starting. I actually think it would be funny if my labor starts before Saturday but that would mean these contractions I am having will have to actually start doing something.
I am actually surprised that I have not even gained 10 lbs. my whole pregnancy, which has been nice being able to eat anything I wanted. The truth is I have been sick until 33 or 34 weeks. I am 37 weeks now and I still can't eat much because everything is squished.
The other two kids seem to be pretty excited to have a little sister. Both of them are such good helpers.
I am so very grateful to everyone who has helped during this time. My family is wonderful, they have let me borrow things that I need for the baby which really means a lot to me and I wish everyone could be closer but we will make sure the pictures are aplenty.
No comments:
Post a Comment